These are our Covid-19 enhanced safety measures, thought with love and care.
Our COVID-19 enhanced safety measures have been independently assessed as a safe place to work and visit. We will be following government guidelines and doing everything necessary to make our guests and employees feel safe.
This page will be updated as guidelines evolve.
Public Areas and Reception
- Face coverings are recommended for use in enclosed spaces and we ask that they are worn if you are able to throughout the hotel, at all times. This includes the lobby, the apartment building, the lifts and the No.1 Bar & Bistro when not seated.
- Social distances measures are in place and monitored throughout the hotel.
- Frequency of public area cleaning has been increased.
- Sanitizing stations for guests are in place throughout the building.
- A ‘one room per time’ policy for the hotel lifts with enhanced disinfection cleaning procedures in place specifically for this equipment.
- Introduction of a One-way travel system throughout the hotel to minimise close contact.
- Prepayment options available to reduce time spent checking in.
- These are our Covid-19 enhanced safety measures, thought with love and care.
- The safety of our employees and guest is our priority and we are doing everything we can to ensure
everyone’s safety whether working or staying at one of our hotels. We will be following government
guidelines but also doing anything else necessary to make our employees and guests feel safe. We
will continue to update this page as guidelines evolve.
- We have increased the level of cleanliness in our bedrooms. We use hospital grade cleaning products and we will be paying particular attention to the 10 key touch points. Door handles, controls, light switches, desks, windows, lamps, taps, toilet push, sockets, tea/coffee station.
- We will seal the door with love and care once we have completed the room clean. This will provide assurance to our guests that no one has entered once cleaned.
- We will only clean your room on your departure. We will deliver fresh towels and replenish other bedroom amenities on request.
- All in room menus are wiped clean ready for every guest arrival and are available to view on our app.
- All chairs and carpets will be vacuumed with a HEPA filter vacuum.
- All mugs and spoons are thoroughly cleaned ready for the new guest
- Key cards will be sanitised before and after each use.
List of Hotel contacts and Email addresses:
General Manager – Michelle Doyle
Revenue Manager – Tracey Rooke
Operations Manager – Vicky Rami
Food & Beverage Manager – Luigi Viceconte
Leisure Club Manager – Lee Willingham
Head Housekeeper – Alice Maude Richards
To make a reservation, or to discuss your holiday requirements, please call us on Freephone 0800 970 7570. Alternatively, check availability and book online. We look forward to seeing you soon.