These are our Covid-19 enhanced safety measures, thought with love and care.
The safety of our employees and guest is our priority and we are doing everything we can to ensure everyone’s safety whether working or staying at one of our hotels. We will be following government guidelines but also doing anything else necessary to make our employees and guests feel safe. We will continue to update this page as guidelines evolve.
- We have increased the level of cleanliness procedures in our bedrooms. We use hospital grade cleaning products and we will be paying particular attention to the 10 key touch points. Door handles, controls, light switches, desks, windows, lamps, taps, toilet push, sockets, tea/coffee station.
- We will seal the door with love and care once we have completed the room clean. This will provide assurance to our guests that no one has entered once cleaned.
- We will only clean your room on your departure. We will deliver fresh towels and replenish other bedroom amenities on request.
- All in room menu copies will be replaced for new for every guest arrival.
- All chairs and carpets will be vacuumed with a HEPA filter vacuum.
- All tea/coffee stations will have individual wrapped portions and disposable cups.
- Social distances measures will be put in place and monitored throughout the hotel.
- Frequency of public area cleaning will be increased.
- Sanitizing stations for guests will be available throughout the building.
- A new ‘Lift’ policy will support ‘one room per time’ use with enhanced disinfection cleaning procedures in place specifically for this equipment.
- Introduction of a One-way travel system throughout the hotel to minimise close contact.
- Our pool and gym will be open from Monday 27th July 2020. In order to maintain a safe level of social distancing we will be operating to a reduced capacity and invite you to book your pool and gym session during your stay.
- Pre-arrival registration to facilitate contactless check-in and check-out.
- Key cards will be sanitised after each use.
List of Hotel contacts and Email addresses:
General Manager – Michelle Doyle
Revenue Manager – Tracey Rooke
Conference & Events, Sales & Marketing Manager – Vicky Rami
Food & Beverage Manager – Steve Lees
Leisure Club Manager – Lee Willingham
Head Housekeeper – Alice Maude Richards
To make a reservation, or to discuss your holiday requirements, please call us on Freephone 0800 970 7570. Alternatively, check availability and book online. We look forward to seeing you soon.