Hotel Offers and Packages
Here at Queens Hotel Brighton, we have a number of deals and offers for you and your family if you are looking for cheap hotels in Brighton. We aim to be seen as a high quality but cheaper alternative and therefore offer competitive prices for you whilst you visit Brighton. We can offer deals to go softer on your bank balance. Here at Queens hotel we are considered a high quality but cheap holiday alternative to many of the overpriced seafront hotels that are situated along the front of Brighton.
Deals available if you book through our website:
- £5 off your room per night - enter "SAVE5" at the time of booking.
- 10% off of food and drinks for guests of the booked room during your stay.
- 10% off of spa treatments Monday through to Friday. Find out more on our spa page.
- If you book through us, you will not encounter any booking fees or additional charges.
If you would like to find out more about the terms and conditions in relation to the cheap hotels Brighton deals we have shown here, you can find them here.
Those are the deals if you book directly through our website, however if you choose to book over the phone or through a comparison site, then we have lots to offer that come included with your reservation as standard. We offer both quality of experience and down to earth prices.
- Free access to our leisure facility, featuring a gym, swimming pool and sauna.
- A hot breakfast is included in the price of your room so no extra surprises to pay first thing in the morning.
- If you are unable to make it for your stay at the Queens Hotel, we have a free cancellation policy if you cancel it 3 days or more before you are due to arrive.
If you are planning on staying with us in the midst of a special occasion, then why not look into purchasing one of our additional hotel packages to make your time here in Brighton slightly more special and memorable. Take a look at our Hotel Packages to find out more.
Here are the views of some of the customers that have stayed with us, about the quality and prices of our hotel.
“Felt totally comfortable room was lovely and spacious was really quiet for a busy hotel breakfast was good value”
A review through booking.com from Andrea
“Our room was lovely. Breakfast was lovely. Staff were helpful. Everything was very clean. It is so central. Good value. We would definitely come again.”
A review from Helen through booking.com
“All in all, I had a very positive experience at Queens Hotel and would definitely stay there again – affordable and comfortable, and a really great location to explore Brighton from. Recommended.”
An extract from kiwikong’s review through tripadvisor
If you are looking for cheap hotels in Brighton and like the look of the deals and packages we have available as well as some of the reviews that have been written about our hotel and would like to book a reservation or make an enquiry, then go to the contact page to find out more. You can also read through more of our hotel in Brighton reviews to see the experiences our guests have had whilst staying with us.